skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Good Mood
I have had lot of the the last few days. I have not cleaned my house or done any other responsibilities. The fun part is what I have done. I was reading my scrapbooking magazine the other day and it said to try different angles when it came to taking pictures of kids. Later that day Audrey got all dressed up in a princess dress and hat and started dancing around the living room. I layed down on the floor and started snaping pictures as she danced around me. I got some amazing pictures of her. Yesterday when I should have been cleaning my house I got out my scrapbook stuff and completed 12 different pages. The pages turned out really cute.
All of this fun has put me in a really good mood.
2 comments:
Cute dress and hat Audrey! The pictures do look good. See you on Sunday.
Oh cute, cute, cute, those pictures just make me miss that sweetie even more. Well at least I can see some pictures. I love the hat!
Post a Comment