Monday, March 19, 2007

Dancing, Bubble & Sleep

Kindra & Audrey love to play dressup
and dance around the living room to music.
Most of all they love for me to take their pictures.

Audrey loves her bath.
Expecially when there are bubble in the water.
I think she would take a bath 2 to 3 times a day if I let her.

After a accident last week Audrey said she needed her binky & blanket.
I found her like this pantieless and all sound asleep.
I love having girls!

1 comments:

Tammie said...

I have found that just putting a dress on girls and no underware works really good for potty training. They don't like to feel it running down their legs. In fact we trained Curt that way with a long t-shirt and not a dress of course and he was pretty much all trained in a week! Your girls are so sweet we sure miss you all!