Monday, March 26, 2007

What happens in one week at the Ruckman house?
This past week has been full of fun and sickness. The flu has made its way around the house starting with Kindra on Monday, Audrey on Thursday, Dad on Friday, and Mom on Sunday. But on the good days we have had lots of fun.

Here are the pictures of the fun.
Kindra loves having a dog, Bubbles and Kindra spend a lot of time together. As soon as she gets home from school Kindra goes outside to play with Bubbles. They sure love each other.


Last Wednesday night for dinner we ate outside on the patio. Bubbles loved having us outside with her. Bubble loved Audrey the most (she drops the most food) by the end of the meal Audrey was sharing her pasta with Bubbles. I am not sure if pasta is good for dogs, but Bubbles liked it.

There was no school on Friday so I took Kindra to the zoo for her birthday trip. It was only 2 months late. Kindra deiced this year to take a friend to the zoo instead of having a party. It was really fun her friend Jason Walters had never been to the San Diego wild animal park before. We all had a great time.

All the kids got a turn to feed a Lorikeet.

My favorite part, a 2 month old elephant. This poor mom was pregnant for 26 months.

1 comments:

Tammie said...

I bet those girls are just loving that dog! Especially Kindra! That's so cool! Sorry to hear that you all have not felt well but sounds like it doesn't last too long you mannaged to have some fun too! I love the zoo pictures that's so neat! I too think that baby elephant with it's mom is so cute!

Love you more than all the sweet baby animals;)