Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend
Work FUN Work

We are greatful for Mom and Dad for watching our girls all week so that we could build our Christmas present (a Fence). It's done and we are so exicted. Bubbles loves having the whole yard to run and play. We love not having to tie her up.

On Saturday Steve & Gena came to visit for a few hours and the kids had a great time. Steve helped us finish the large gate, while dad work on installing a new light outside. I was so busy helping the guys that I did not get any pictures only bummer!
Sunday was full of fun and relaxation.
Audrey & Kindra used their hast as a baskets, while we waited for Grandma and Grandpa to wake up.The girls loved their easter suprises, I am still finding easter eggs. I can't believe how many there are.


I loved the girl easter dresses, I did not have the time before church to get very many good photo. I guess we will have to do a photo shout Bubbles

Our family got a bubble machine from the easter bunny. We all are loving it most of all Bubbles!

Getting the Pool in, Audrey even helped! What a great fence!!

Painting is so much fun. The girls got in to painting the weather treatment on the wood posts. I think post got a great coat. Good job girls.

Where did Kindra go. Sand piles are so much fun!

3 comments:

Tammie said...

Wow that is so great! The fence looks wonderful! That hole is huge, the picture of Kindra in the sand is funny! I love the girls easter dresses how cute! I love how you always dress them alike! How fun!

Thanks for sharing keep it up! Love it!

Nelson Family said...

It was good to see you over the weekend. Your yard is looking great! I heard your pool is in too. Thanks for letting us come over and visit. Caleb was sad that Kindra and Audrey weren't at grandmas this week too.

Nelson Family said...

Dear Kindra & Audrey,
One day can you come rock climbing with me? Sometime can you go on a trip with me? I want to go and see you again and go for a walk with you and your dog.
Love,
Caleb & Logan