Thursday, April 26, 2007

Life in the Desert

We had a great day yesterday. The weather was beautiful and there was no wind. Audrey and I spent the morning at the park. She took her lump and stroller it was really cute to watch her puch the stroller around the park. My little mommy! When Kindra got home from school everyone was really hot, so I turned on the sprinker. Bubbles love the water and would almost attach the sprinkler.
Kindra and Audrey both had a great time playing in the water and cooling off. Once we started to make mud. It was time to cool off in another way.
Popsicles for everyone, except Bubbles.
Audrey got a hold of the camera when we came inside and took this beautiful picture of Kindra. It make me laugh.



2 comments:

Tammie said...

Very cute pictures! Looks like lots of fun! Great job Audrey on the picture of Kindra we all got a giggle out of it! Love the post!

Nelson Family said...

It sounds fun. Its finally been warm here too! Yeah! I'm sure you're loving your great yard now too!