
The other night on the way home from the video store Audrey was crying in the back seat because I would not get her want she wanted. I asked her to stop crying and she said "I'm not crying I'm throughing a fit". I just started laughing. At that moment I decided that the next time she through a fit and I had the camera ready I was going to take some pictures.
She was so upset that I was taking her picture in the middle of this fit. That she grunted and turned away from me. It only made the pictures more fun. Thanks Audrey!
2 comments:
How cute is that. Well at least she knows when she is throwing a fit! lol You are such a cool mom to just be patient and make the best of the mood swings. Most little ones have them and it really is best to just be patient and teach that everything doesn't always go our way.
Way to make a postive out of something that can be frustrating!
Your the best!
Good job getting those pictures. It looks like she didn't think the picture taking was a reward either! They sure did turn out cute!
Post a Comment