Good By Monster
This morning I called to talk to Grandma and found out that Caleb was making a monster trap. Kindra got really exicted about the idea because she caught her monster with a trap. Kindra wantead to looked up the pictures and to post them so that Caleb could see her trap that she and Grandma made when she was 4 years old.
Good Luck Caleb!
We know it will work.
This morning I called to talk to Grandma and found out that Caleb was making a monster trap. Kindra got really exicted about the idea because she caught her monster with a trap. Kindra wantead to looked up the pictures and to post them so that Caleb could see her trap that she and Grandma made when she was 4 years old.
Good Luck Caleb!We know it will work.
2 comments:
ah ha ha! A monster trap those work great! Once Matt and I made a bad dream catcher that seemed to help a ton too. We hope Caleb's will help to comfort him too. Goodness knows his mom and dad can use the sleep;)
Oh I forgot to mention Kindra is so sweet to post her old pictures of her trap. I'm sure Caleb will love it. We also enjoyed seeing the old pictures. My how you have grown. We sure love you!
Post a Comment