Help us Name the Dog
We can't decided on a name for our new family member.
There are three choices
1. Bubble (she loves to chase & eat bubbles)
2. Mandy (she looks like a Mandy)
3. Joy (she brings us so much joy)
Please vote on what you think. Kindra is recording the votes.
We can't decided on a name for our new family member.There are three choices
1. Bubble (she loves to chase & eat bubbles)
2. Mandy (she looks like a Mandy)
3. Joy (she brings us so much joy)
Please vote on what you think. Kindra is recording the votes.
5 comments:
Well it looks like the dog has adopted you! How sweet couldn't have happened to a nicer family! You know dogs sence those things;)
Well my vote is umm Shadow;) But since that isn't a choice I'm going to go with Mandy! She does look like a Mandy! Missy votes Joy. And Ry votes Mandy! I will ask the boys what their vote is in the morning since they are asleep.
love you like a new pet;)
Ok we asked the boys this morning, Matt says he thinks he likes Mandy. Curt votes Joy! Have a great day! Much love!
kindra, I want to call the new dog joy. I want to know what you are going to call the dog. Please call me and let me know. Kindra you are my best cousin. I wish I could play with you every day. I like all of my cousins.I like your dog. Do you have a calander? I want to send you a picture. I am writing you a letter. Grandma's wind chimemakes a beauitful sound ever. Grandpa & Caleb like you. Have fun with your dog. Get her a lesh incase she try's to run away. Love Cable
Of the choices I think Mandy is the best. I think Shadow would be a good name too!
Tanya, we have a blog now. It doesn't have much on it yet. Thanks for telling us how. Our address is www.steveandgena.blogspot.com
Post a Comment