Kindra's 9th Birthday
It is hard to believe that my little girl is 9 years old. I think it is only fitting that I share 9 things that are all about Kindra.1. Kindra loves horses, any kind of a horse will make her smile. This last year she got to ride a horse all by herself.
2. Kindra has a beautiful voice and loves to sing.
3. Kindra's favorite toy is her American Girl horse Patriot.
4. Kindra loves her family. She is a big help with her little brother and sister. She can get her little sister to do almost anything.
5. Kindra enjoys being outside, camping, hiking, boating or just playing in the sand box.
6. Kindra has a sweet spirit and is always trying to do what is right.
7. Kindra favorite dinner is Salmon, pasta and carrots.
8. Kindra loves to go to school, her favorite subjects are math and science. She takes after her dad.
9. Kindra best friend is her dog Bubbles. They are so cute together. When she grows up she wants to be a vet.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kindra! She is very sweet! I will miss her this year now that shes moved up in primary!
Happy Birthday Kindra! I think you will be a great vet someday!
Happy Birthday sweet Kindra! You look so pretty in that picture! I hope you had a great day! It's crazy to think that you are nine! We sure love you! Happy happy birthday!!
Love Uncle Ryan, Tammie, Missy, Matt, Curt, and Charly
Happy Birthday Kindra! You almost had a cousin to share your day with. We were thinking of you. We hope you had a great day!
WOW!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great one. I have a new appreciation for Vets. What a wonderful thing to be.
Post a Comment