Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Break

Last week Ray and I got a break from our lives. Thanks to my mom who watched the kids and a beautiful place. For the last 5 years we have taken this trip down Black Canyon. The Canyon is right below Hoover Dam. We got to have 5 day in the canyon this year, it was amazing. We were joined by some friends from Search and Rescue and Ray's brother and friend from Reno. It was an amazing trip that I did not want to end.


I took this picture out of the car window driving back in to Vegas. I love the colors in the sky.


The River!




I am so glad that Dave drove down from Reno for the adventure.

Ray enjoying his paddle.

The water on the river was not perdictable. 30 minutes earlier this boat was in the river.

We did a slot canyon on the side of the river. It was so much fun.

Phil going down the canyon.

Ray rappelling on the boat he placed.


Waterfall in Arizona hot springs.
Thanks again to my mom who made this trip possible.

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

What an incrediable trip and how fun!!
Beautiful pictures by the way.