Monday, October 20, 2008

Smiles, Computer and Crazy Hair
Our lives have been really crazy this last few weeks, but I think things are calming down. Here are some of the highlights of our weekend.
Walt's 2 tooth smile. This little guy is always makes me smile. He is turning into a mama boy.

Audrey loves the computer and will spend hours playing on pbs kids if I let here.

Last Friday at school was crazy hair day. Kindra's hair stayed like that all day, at her doctors appointment and soccer game. I thing she used half a bottle of conditioner to get it out.

Walt is crawling everywhere. Clean up the pet shops here comes Walt.

1 comments:

Tammie said...

Oh dang tell him not to do that! ;) What a cutie! Tell Audrey Computers have a way of sucking up our time! ;) And tell Kindra that is some great hair! Fun stuff thanks so much for sharing!

Love ya, and miss ya bunches!