My fugi camera has taken 20,267 picture.
It has been a good four years with me beloved Camera. Ray has told me many time that it was the best gift he as ever given me. I think, he might be right. But this summer my prized camera started acting funny. It might have something to due with the may times it has been droped off things, the large number of outdoor activites it has been on and the trip into a hot spring. The pictures started having digital errors. I tried everything I could to figure out why, because not every picture had the problem. Finaly I gave up and started shopping for a replacement. I felt bad in a way like I was going to leave a part of me behind.
I am exited to see the places this camera will, the moments it will capture and the memories it will document. My camera's future is waiting.
3 comments:
Manual focus scares me right now too, I can't wait to take the class.
Very cool! It's so fun to learn new things. My sister has taught me some but I don't apply it soon enough after she shows me so I always end up back on auto! ;) Photos are so fun though!
Love ya, Miss ya!
Yes, that camera has been through a lot. YOu deserve a new one though. You'll have to share some of the cool tips you learn in your class.
Post a Comment