I loved your 4th of July! My favorite photo was A going down the big blow up slide sideways, too cute for words! I also really liked the cotton candy shots. It made me wish I could be in Cedar on the 4th. aaahh...
After not seeing you and your fam for almost a year it was so great to spend time will all of you twice in once summer! Hopefully not so much time will go by before we see you again! And hopefully I will get our vacation pictures posted this week. Hopefully ;)
2 comments:
I loved your 4th of July! My favorite photo was A going down the big blow up slide sideways, too cute for words! I also really liked the cotton candy shots. It made me wish I could be in Cedar on the 4th. aaahh...
After not seeing you and your fam for almost a year it was so great to spend time will all of you twice in once summer! Hopefully not so much time will go by before we see you again! And hopefully I will get our vacation pictures posted this week. Hopefully ;)
Post a Comment