Friday, August 29, 2008

Audrey's 4th Birthday!


Audrey turned for on June 27th. I am a little behind on my bloging, but better late than never. Because Ray was going to be gone to Seattle on her birthday we celebrated it as a family on Monday at Sea World.

I love this picture of the two girls. Their smiles make me laugh.



Audrey loved the new water play area. She did not even take time to put on her swim suit.

While we were waiting for the new 4 "D" Show Audrey got really creative with the glasses.

My favorite part is watching the animals. I love Dolphins and Whales.




When we got home this was in our back seat. Three sleeping angels.

On Audrey Birthday she had a princess Aurora Party with her friends

I love the look on Audrey face as she opens her girls.

She wanted a Aurora Cake, I did my best. Although Audrey was not really impressed.


Audrey and her princess and prince friends.

Opening presents from Grandma.

Happy 4th Birthday Audrey!

1 comments:

Tammie said...

Looks like fun times!!!!