Saturday, June 21, 2008

Soccer, Swim, & Toys

This last week has been really crazy. We had to be out the door at 7:30 each morning to get Kindra to soccer camp on time. Walt and I would sit under a little tree for shade and watch Audrey play on the playground and Kindra play soccer. Then we would go to the Pool for Audrey swim lessons. Hurry back to pick up Kindra from Soccer camp. All in 110 degree weather. It has been a crazy week. I am glad it is over.



Kindra getting her award from her coach. The camp was a Bristish soccer camp.



Kindra loves soccer and even enjoying playing in extreem heat.



Audrey is learning to swim. It is so cute to watch.



Audrey first jump off the diving board. She loved it!



Walt is all Smiles
Walt is so easy going, he just goes along for the ride.



Walt has found out what toys are. He love to look at them and know he is grabing them. I love having a little boy!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so happy and jealous that you have a nice baby!

Tammie said...

Wow your amazing doing all that in spite of the heat! I think I would have been jumping in with Audrey! And wow Kindra playing soccer in it! My kids are so spoiled they don't know the meaning of heat! I remember when I was a kid the only way to survive the summer was to put the sprinkler under the trampoline! Oh I love the blessing of A/C!!!