Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stitches
On Saturday morning we took the kids to the park, to get them out of the house before Ray and I left for Lake Tahoe. While at the park Walter slid off a ladder and cut his forehead with a wood chip. This was his first trip to Urgent care. What a sweet little boy. He did not even cry and we did not have to hold him down at all while the doctor put 6 stitches in his forehead. What a brave kid. I think I would have complained more then he did.

Today I took him to get the stitches out. He acted the same way. When I asked him if he would climb up onto the table and lay down so the doctor could take the stitches out he smiled and said yes. Then did just that. What a kid.

The doctor said that with the way they stitched it his scar will not be very bad, I guess only time will tell.

1 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Poor guy. He sounds like a trooper. I don't think boys care if they have scars anyway. It makes them feel tough.