Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Christmas Season
The last two day we have had about 8 inches of snow. So I have had the kids home from school for snow days. Kindra went outside to play in the snow and would not come in. She said "I have to stay it will be gone by tonight". I had to laugh, I told Kindra that it will stay for a few day come in a get warm.

This morning I thought it would be a good idea to get Christmas pictures of the kids. I have an amazing camera, but when the kids will not smile and sit, still the pictures still don't turn out good. I hope I can make something work. I have posted some of the crazy ones.

Hope everyone holiday season is going great.



3 comments:

Tammie said...

How fun the outfits are ADORABLE! I bet you got some really good ones! Thanks for sharing! I love the story of Kindra in the snow! How lucky for snow days!

Stefanie said...

CUTE! pictures! You know one snow day is magical....more than that and it's torture!

Tawny said...

Those kids just get cuter all the time. I've never had a snow day in my life. Oh the joys of being raised in Southern California. Of course I have had "riot" days in high school. Can't go to school when everyone is rioting and burning down the DMV next to the high school......