My Little Piece of Heaven
I love having a little boy, but I sure wish he was a good sleeper. I am not sure what I did wrong, but Walt does not like to sleep. UNLESS he is in bed next to me or being held. I keep telling myself that this is a phase of life that I will miss some day. As I took this pictures I understand why I love the little man so much. He is my Little Piece of Heaven.
1 comments:
Oh he is such a sweetie! And let me just tell you no matter what ANYONE else says! It is not always something that mother does wrong! Many times it's just how things go. And yes although it's nice to have Charly sleeping there are many things I miss about that phase it DID go by so fast!
You are such a great Mom and he is just so sweet! Just enjoy him!
Miss you all!
Post a Comment