Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Our Christmas Audrey had such a good time with the treats in her stocking, I almost thought she forgot about the presents. She made and "A" for Audrey out of the candy.
Audrey and her gifts. What a sweet little angel.
Kindra is ready to begin the paper ripping.
Mom's Christmas is behind her.
Audrey loves her Widgets!!!
Kindra got her backpack from her Dad so they can go on trips together.

Ray is exicted about his new down coat.

Kindra and Audrey's Bunkbed

Thanks Santa!

Mom's Christmas

I am looking forward to rocking my baby!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you so much for taking the time to post it! It was so fun to see a glimpse of you holiday!

Love you all Bunches!

Nelson Family said...

I love the bunk beds and new furniture. That chair looks great for rocking a baby and falling asleep.