Audrey's First Day at Ballet
It was so much fun watching the 3 & 4 year old girls at Audrey's dance class on Monday. Audrey was so exicted and she did an amazing job. The teacher told me she is a natural. Is guess the future will see.
Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. -- Anthony Brandt
Audrey's First Day at Ballet
It was so much fun watching the 3 & 4 year old girls at Audrey's dance class on Monday. Audrey was so exicted and she did an amazing job. The teacher told me she is a natural. Is guess the future will see.
Posted by Ruckman Clan at 2:57 PM
2 comments:
Oh yes I can totally see her loving to dance! That is so cute! I loved watching it, thanks so much for sharing! What a sweet girl! Miss you all so much!
Awesome Audrey! I loved watching the video. That new camera takes great footage. I haven't quite figured out how to upload video yet.
Post a Comment