Sunday, July 08, 2007

Getting out of the Heat
After spending this last week trying to get things done in the yard. We decided to take Saturday off and get out of the heat. We were unsure where to go due to the hot spell, but we found a waterfall in a place called Forest Falls. It was really beautifual the only problem was sharing it with the other 100 people that day.
We managed to find a little spot all to ourselves to relax and play in the waterfall.

Audrey took time to cuddle with Ray, amazing we thought so to.

The whole canyon was full of waterfalls. I guess that is why they call it big falls trail.

2 comments:

Nelson Family said...

It looks like a pretty place. You always find the best spots. What a great way to spend the day!

Tammie said...

Oh yeah I don't blame you for wanting to get out of the heat! I'm pretty sure it got up to 120 or higher at your house! OUCH! That's hot I know what that is like! The falls look very pretty you guys always find some pretty nice places and are willing to hike enough to get away from the crowds! Very Nice!

Love you all! We can't wait to see you!